Okay ladies… we are here! (smiles)
So far, we have shared 3 tips already and I sincerely hope you were blessed. I appreciate the comments, feed backs and sincere inputs. They mean a whole lot to me and I truly appreciate everyone for sticking with me right here on the blog. I am still open to receiving your private messages. My email address is right here (at the end of this page).
Personally, I have been blessed and I am still being blessed! Like I said earlier, I am a lady on a path of self discovery and my life has been centralized on fulfilling my mandate on earth. Sincerely, I wish the story is the same for you.
Today, I will be sharing a very important tip! Who is excited?
It’s titled ‘What makes a woman spiritual?…to the godly single lady’
I got you!!!
What were you thinking? What was the first thing that came to your mind?
A lot of ladies harbour certain ideologies about the word ‘spirituality’
It has led to misconceptions which has weighed heavily on the godly single lady who wants to be spiritual as she is sincere.
One look at the word ‘spirituality’ especially in this part of the world creates images in the minds of people. Spirituality (especially among godly single ladies in a western world) has been almost abused and seems to have lost relevance. Being occasionally represented as a lady who is very conservative in doctrines, beliefs, dressing and choices (career path, life partner etc.) This has crippled the destinies of many single and sincere godly ladies!
Dear single lady, spirituality is a state of oneness with the Holy Spirit in any and every aspect of your life. The bible says as many as are led by the Spirit of God, are the sons of God. Your ability, willingness and sensitivity to subscribe to the leading and prompts of the Spirit of God at any time and in every situation and in every phase of your life as a godly single lady is what makes you a spiritual woman.
Dear lady, do you know that your spirituality is evident is when you seek for God’s opinion in seemingly trivial issues? such as :
- Holy Spirit, My hair lacks luster; it’s having stunted growth. Please what do I do? What hair products do I start using? Who can I talk to?
- Lord, what dress do I wear to work today? Will this shirt serve your purpose today? Is this gown going to make you happy? It looks really nice and highly recommended! Should I buy it?
- Please Lord, I met this young man two weeks ago. He asked me out! He is a Christ-like, nice and charming. I think I am beginning to like him… but I need to hear from you, Lord. Who is he, really?
- I want to prepare a nice meal! I know a number of recipes but I need help with the best recipe, but I need help with the best recipe to achieve a sumptuous meal of rice and vegetable sauce?
- Dear Jesus, my emotions seem to be having a better part of me… I met this young man some months ago. He hasn’t actually proposed to me, but I am fantasizing about him! I like him a lot and I am almost always absent-minded!
- Lord, what do I do, I seem to be putting on some unhealthy weight… even with all the stringent dieting rules. What should I do?
- Dear Lord, we had earlier discussed about my future home and the purpose for which I am getting married to Mr A. Can you help me Lord, for its all confusing to me right now!
- Lord, based on our discussion, some years back, at this stage of my life…
I should be in a godly relationship with a brother
I should have been financially balanced
I should be an established writer
I should be a kingdom-based entrepreneur
I should be soaring in my chosen career path.
- What am I not getting correctly? Are you saying I should be patient?
To the question of the day, Dear godly single lady, what makes you a spiritual woman?
In spirituality is sincerity! God vets the content and context of your prayers and requests to Him.
- Your sensitivity, willingness and capacity to conform totally to the leading and dealings of the Spirit of God to you.
Do not be quick to assume that you are all equipped in the aforementioned! Sensitivity is the degree of perception one assumes on account of discernment. It is developed and made accurate in the place of constant communion with Jesus Christ.
Willingness is yet another important tool as seen in Abraham, who was willing to sacrifice, his only son (although it was a sad decision, but he made the right choice).
7And Isaac spake unto Abraham his father, and said, My father: and he said, Here am I, my son. And he said, Behold the fire and the wood: but where is the lamb for a burnt offering? 8And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together. 9And they came to the place which God had told him of; and Abraham built an altar there, and laid the wood in order, and bound Isaac his son, and laid him on the altar upon the wood. 10And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son. 11And the angel of the LORD called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here am I. 12And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me. 13And Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and behold behind him a ram caught in a thicket by his horns: and Abraham went and took the ram, and offered him up for a burnt offering in the stead of his son.
When God relates His concerns to you over intricate matters of your life, how willing, are you to take the right decisions, irrespective of how difficult it seems?
Largely factored in ‘capacity’ is the Grace of God.
We can approach God, make requests and receive divine intervention.
Capacity also refers to the equipping that aid to reception of heavenly communications e.g the word of God in you, songs that have come to you revelation-wise, testaments and past experiences of the great works of God. All of these serve to build faith and patience in this spiritual journey!
Christian ladies must understand that in truth, there is light. When light shines upon an environment, things become visible and they are seen for what they truly are. When you are sincere and naked before God as a godly single lady, your spiritual senses are heightened! Faults, hidden sin, besetting follies are being exposed under the light of God’s presence! Additionally, age-long mysteries are being revealed to you by the Spirit of God. You begin to see issues that require patience, intense prayers, praise, spiritual counsel, fasting and moments of spiritual solitude. Meanwhile, I had written a post illustrating this. You might want to check it out: Finding spiritual freshness in solitude!
- Flexibility/total obedience
Just as spirituality is not a call to mediocrity… it’s also not a license to becoming highly stereotyped. This explains why the Holy Spirit and the Word are indispensable in your journey as a godly single lady! We must be willing and obedient to receive new instructions from God over our lives and destinies. Many godly single ladies have been victims of this, and their reasons are quite genuine!
Finally, it is always safe to be in God’s will always and it takes a highly spiritual man to always detect God’s leading per time! I want to plead with us to seek to be truly spiritual, not by the physicality that has been attached to ‘spiritual people’ in this dispensation.
God bless you always !